This may small and insignificant but I have to share how loving and kind our Lord is.
I was feeling particularly overwhelmed today, so much to do, not enough time to bring order to the chaos. So the muddle continues and this was getting me down. Then I started humming the tune https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPtZRnQyzSM 'when the oceans rise and thunders roar, I will soar with you above the storm. Father you are King over the flood, I will be still and know you are God'.......
- and it's like God said to me - Are you really going to believe I am the King of the flood?- king of the overwhelm(ness) that you feel. Will you be still? Let me lift you up?
Then for the first time ever my three children 4, 6 and 8yr, played peacefully and beautifully for what must have been nearly a couple of hours. I was able to do lots of homeschool preparation and it's like the Lord just knew my heart and my needs and took care of it. It was only later as I reflected on my day that I saw how the Lord had met my need and was indeed the King over the flood.
Be Still and Know that He is God, whatever mountain you face, He is Lord over it. Never doubt His power or His love for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment